Amazon is one company that has only been positively impacted since the onset of the Coronavirus. The company’s famous Prime Day is set to hit on October 13-14 and while many of those deals will not be known until the actual day of, we have a look at some early bargains you do not want to miss. If you happen to be one of the few people without a Prime account, we have got you covered with the link below and no time is better than now to give it a whirl (free for 30 days).
Commissions may be made from Amazon links
Prime Day Early Deals (click links to see deal prices)
Other Prime Day Deals and Tips
- Expect deep discounts on Amazon branded devices such as Dot, Kindle etc
- Expect discounts on other consumer electronics (televisions, Nintendo, Roomba, Arlo etc)
- Expect discounts on several Amazon Basics items such as clothing and home goods
- Expect discounts on toys and gadgets for kids (time to start holiday shopping)
- Expect discounts on certain kitchen items as well
While this may seem very broad and over arching, remember to make a list prior to Prime Day of what you are looking for and start scoping out deals. Amazon also has “Lightning Deals” which come and go quickly so be prepared for that. Since we are not primarily a “shopping” site, we are unlikely to have constant updates to this page. The first step is to take advantage of the 30 day trial offer of Amazon Prime or else none of this matters so we will shamelessly include the link one more time below.